The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) will be holding a Media Symposium at Lord’s Cricket Ground in London on June 20.
WADA’s incoming Director General, Olivier Niggli, will also discuss WADA’s activities, and the impact the agency’s work has in protecting the rights of clean athletes.
A question and answer session will be held after each presentation, and there will be one-on-one interview opportunities with both the WADA President and WADA Director General after lunch.
To register for the Symposium, please visit the Symposium’s website.
A full schedule for the Symposium and all information regarding transportation and accommodation are available on the event registration website.
Please note that registration is mandatory for all participants
- The SJA is the largest member organisation of sports media professionals in the world. Join us: Click here for more details
FORTHCOMING SJA EVENTS
- Wed May 11: VIP York Race Day, sponsored by Ladbrokes
- Tue May 17: BT Sport media reception, European aquatics champs
- Tue Jun 7: Death of a Gentleman screening, Croydon
- Thu Dec 15: SJA British Sports Awards, sponsored by The National Lottery