From the RFU
The media can now apply for accreditation for upcoming fixtures at Twickenham Stadium, including the QBE Internationals, through the RFU’s online system: www.englandrugby.com/pressaccreditation
Twickenham stadium annual pass holders must still register their attendance on the system.
The Killik Cup: Barbarians v Australia (Saturday November 1, KO 1430): Closing date for applications is Thursday October 23, 2014.
QBE International: England v New Zealand (Saturday November 8, KO 1430): Closing date for applications is Thursday October 30, 2014.
QBE International: England v South Africa (Saturday November 15, KO 1430): Closing date for applications is Thursday November 6, 2014.
QBE International: England v Samoa (Saturday November 22, KO 1900): Closing date for applications is Thursday November 13, 2014.
QBE International: England v Australia (Saturday November 29, KO 1430): Closing date for applications is Thursday November 20, 2014.
All photographers, written media and non-host broadcasters must apply through this system.
Each individual will need to create an account with their own username and password.
If a single administrator is handling accreditation on behalf of others, it will be their responsibility to create an account for each individual prior to the dates detailed above.
If using the system for the first time:
- Follow link www.englandrugby.com/pressaccreditation
- Screen 1: Click on ‘New Registration’
- Screen 2: Complete ALL fields and press ‘Proceed To Step 2’
- Screen 3: Complete ALL fields (including photo upload) and press ‘Proceed to Event Selection’
- Screen 4: Tick the games you would like to apply for and press ‘Save Changes’
Within 48 hours of registering two automated emails will be sent: the first to confirm your username and password, the second to confirm which games you have requested.
If you are a returning user, once you have entered your username and password, you will automatically be at stage 5. If you are unable to remember your log in details please contact email@example.com
All applicants will receive an e-mail to confirm whether or not their application has been successful within two working days of the closing date. This will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the application form. Due to the high number of requests we are unable to determine numbers and allocate places until after the system closes.
- For all accreditation enquiries contact Charlotte Trusson, RFU Communications Team and Events Coordinator, on 0208 831 6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SJA is the largest member organisation of sports media professionals in the world. Join us: Click here for more details
UPCOMING SJA EVENTS
Thu Dec 11: SJA British Sports Awards, sponsored by The National Lottery, at the Grand Connaught Rooms
Mon Mar 23: SJA British Sports Journalism Awards, sponsored by BT Sport, at the Grand Connaught Rooms. Entry forms will be available in October 2014
Mon Sep 14: SJA Autumn Golf Day, Muswell Hill Golf Club