From the RFU
Members of the media are invited to apply for media accreditation to England Women’s home matches in the RBS 6 Nations championship against Wales and Ireland.
Media accreditation for this fixture can now be applied for through the RFU’s online system www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation.
The system closes eight days prior to each match. Applications made after Thursday February 16 will not be accepted.
All photographers, written media and non-host broadcasters must apply through this system.
Each individual will need to create an account with their own username and password.
If a single administrator is handling accreditation on behalf of others, it will be their responsibility to create an account for each individual prior to the dates detailed above.
If using the system for the first time:
1. Follow link www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation
2. Screen 1: Click on ‘New Registration’
3. Screen 2: Complete ALL fields (including photo upload) and press save
4. Screen 3: Tick the games you would like to apply for and press save
Within 48 hours of registering 2 automated emails will be sent: the first to confirm your username and password, the second to confirm which games you have requested.
If you are a previous user, once you have entered your username and password, you will automatically be at stage 4. If you are unable to remember your log in details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the week leading up to each game you have applied for, you will receive an email confirming whether or not your application has been successful. Due to the high number of requests we are unable to determine numbers and allocate places until the system closes eight days prior to match day.
For all accreditation enquiries: Emma Kennedy 0208 831 6582 email@example.com
For technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
England Women v Ireland, Esher RFC, March 17th, KO 2pm
Accreditation will be subject to the approval of the RFUW. Please complete the attached form in BLOCK CAPITALS and return it by email to email@example.com. Accreditation closes on Friday March 9th and if you are successful you will be notified by March 13th.
- JOIN THE SJA and benefit from a recognised press card, priority entry to key events and significant discounts and members offers on a range of activities, including entry fees for the SJA British Sports Journalism and Photography Awards.
- Click here for details of SJA membership and application forms.