Members of the media are invited to apply for media passes to England’s women’s home games against New Zealand.
England v New Zealand,Twickenham Stadium, November 26, KO 5pm
Register at www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation
Each individual will need to create an account with their own username and password.
If a single administrator is handling accreditation on behalf of others, it will be their responsibility to create an account for each individual prior to the dates detailed above.
If you are using the RFU system for the first time:
1. Follow link www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation
2. Screen 1:Click on ‘New Registration’
3. Screen 2: Complete ALL fields (including photo upload) and press save
4. Screen 3: Tick the games you would like to apply for and press save
If you are a previous user, once you have entered your username and password screen you will automatically be directed to stage 4.
Within 48 hours of registering two automated emails will be sent: the first to confirm your username and password, the second to confirm which games you have requested.
In the week leading up to each game you have applied for, you will receive an email confirming whether or not your application has been successful. Due to the high number of requests we are unable to determine numbers and allocate places until the system closes eight days prior to match day.
England v New Zealand, Esher RFC, November 29, KO 7pm
Accreditation will be subject to the approval of the RFUW. Please obtain an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org. Accreditation closes on November 18 and if you are successful you will be notified by November 22.
England v New Zealand, Esher RFC, December 3, KO 2pm
Accreditation will be subject to the approval of the RFUW. Please obtain an application form from email@example.com. Applications close Nov 25 and if you are successful you will be notified by November 28.
- Follow news of the SJA British Sports Award on Twitter with the hashtag #SJA2011
- The awards will be presented at our gala annual lunch in London on December 7. Don’t miss out on being there – click here for a ticket booking form, with SJA members entitled to buy two tickets at half the usual price.