From the RFU
England Women v France Women, Twickenham Stadium, November 9, KO 5:05pm
Register at www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation. The system closes eight days prior to the match day, requests made after the deadlines will not be accepted. Twickenham stadium annual pass holders must still register their attendance on the system. For more information on the Twickenham accreditation process please see the below.
England Women v Canada Women, The Twickenham Stoop, November 13, KO 7pm.
Register by emailing Harlequins Events Executive Elisabeth Cook on Elisabeth.Cook@quins.co.uk. Accreditation closes on Monday 4th November and if you are successful you will be notified by email. Accreditation will be subject to the approval of the RFU and Harlequins FC.
Twickenham Stadium Media Accreditation additional information:
If using the system for the first time:
1. Follow link www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation
2. Screen 1: Click on ‘New Registration’
3. Screen 2: Complete ALL fields and press ‘Proceed To Step 2’
4. Screen 3: Complete ALL fields (including photo upload) and press ‘Proceed to Event Selection’
5. Screen 4: Tick the games you would like to apply for and press ‘Save Changes’
Within 48 hours of registering 2 automated emails will be sent: the first to confirm your username and password, the second to confirm which games you have requested.
If you are a returning user, once you have entered your username and password, you will automatically be at stage 5. If you are unable to remember your log in details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the week leading up to each game you have applied for, you will receive an email confirming whether or not your application has been successful. Due to the high number of requests we are unable to determine numbers and allocate places until the system closes eight days prior to match day.
For all accreditation enquiries contact Charlotte Trusson, RFU Communications Team and Events Coordinator, on 0208 831 6563 or email@example.com
- Between now and the end of 2013, anyone wishing to join the SJA may apply, with their initial fee covering their membership through until the end of 2014 – effectively 15 months’ membership for the price of 12. Click here for more details.
UPCOMING SJA EVENTS
Thu Oct 24: SJA Lunch with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. Fully booked
Tue Oct 29: SJA Masterclass with Andy Dunn. Click here to attend
Thu Dec 12: SJA 2013 British Sports Awards. Bookings now open. Click here for details
Tue Feb 25: SJA Masterclass with Des Kelly. For more information, click here
Mon Mar 24: SJA British Sports Journalism Awards, Grand Connaught Rooms, London
Mon Apr 14: SJA Spring Golf Day: Croham Hurst GC, Surrey. Booking details to be announced
Tue May 20: SJA Masterclass with Janine Self. For more information, click here