Media accreditation for the Heroes Rugby Challenge at Twickenham Stadium on December 3 can now be applied for through the RFU’s online system www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation.
All photographers, written media and non-host broadcasters should apply though this link. Twickenham Stadium annual passes are valid until the end of 2011, however holders must still log on to register their attendance.
If a single administrator is handling accreditation on behalf of others, it will be their responsibility to create an account for each individual prior to Nov 24.
If you are using the RFU system for the first time:
- Follow link www.rfu.com/pressaccreditation
- Screen 1:Click on ‘New Registration’
- Screen 2: Complete ALL fields (including photo upload) and press save
- Screen 3: Tick the games you would like to apply for and press save
If you are a previous user, once you have entered your username and password, you will automatically be directed to stage 4.
Within 48 hours of registering two automated emails will be sent: the first to confirm your username and password, the second to confirm the match for which you have requested accreditation.
In the week leading up to the game you have applied for, you will receive an email confirming whether or not your application has been successful. Please do not expect confirmation prior to this: due to the high number of requests we receive, we are unable to determine numbers and allocate places until the system closes eight days prior to match day.
For all accreditation enquiries: Emma Kennedy 0208 831 6582 firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical issues please contact email@example.com
SJA WORKING LUNCH: Baroness Grey-Thompson on the 2012 London Paralympics. Thu Nov 17: click here for booking details
- Who will you vote for as Britain’s Sportsman, Sportswoman and Team of the Year? See Ian Cole’s overview of the leading candidates by clicking here.
- Follow news of the SJA British Sports Award on Twitter with the hashtag #SJA2011
- SJA members can cast their votes by clicking here.
- The awards will be presented at our gala annual lunch in London on December 7. Don’t miss out on being there – click here for a ticket booking form, with SJA members entitled to buy two tickets at half the usual price.