The ECB has circulated these details from Cricket Australia. Please note that the accreditation deadline for the 2010-2011 Ashes Test series is the end of this month.
Cricket Australia has today invited expressions of interest in media accreditation for the 2010-11 International Cricket Season.
Media Accreditation will cover:
· All*Star Twenty20
· Commonwealth Bank one-day series v Sri Lanka
· Vodafone Ashes Series
· Commonwealth Bank one-day series v England
· KFC Twenty20 Internationals
· Women’s ODIs
· Women’s T20
· Women’s Test
All applicants requiring accreditation for any of the above components of the 2010-11 season will need to submit a current application; approved accreditation in a previous season does not automatically entitle an applicant to accreditation in 2010-11.
The deadline for applications is close of business Monday 30 August, 2010. With demand expected to outweigh capacity this season and numbers limited, ensuring timely and accurate completion of this on-line form is paramount to securing your pass.
Venues selected as a part of this on-line system will be used to create seating charts so please ensure you select every venue you will be attending.
· Please note no application will be finalised unless and until CA has received a signed copy of the relevant 2010-11 Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions via fax to +61 3 9653 9911, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to 60 Jolimont St, JOLIMONT, 3002.
All applications will require a jpeg headshot of the applicant. This file must be resolution 300dpi, CMYK and labeled as first name space last name.jpg (eg. Joe Bloggs.jpg). This image will need to be uploaded as part of the online application process.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:
· Deadline for application is close of business 30 August, 2010, those who do not apply in time can not be guaranteed media accreditation.
· An application does not guarantee accreditation. Your application will undergo an approval process with the result to be communicated via email at our earliest convenience.
· Venues selected will form seating charts, please ensure you select all venues you will be attending.
· Newsroom passes are not available, every person accredited must have photographic accreditation. This will include all TV cameramen.
· No application will be processed without a correctly formatted JPEG headshot.