From European Athletics Association
Members of the media are invited to apply for media accreditation for the 2013 European Athletics Team Championships which take place in Gateshead, United Kingdom 22-23 June.
The online media accreditation procedure for written press and photographers is open here: https://www.oras.ch/events/gateshead
TV and radio non-rights holders are able to apply for media accreditation by filling in a form that is available for download at the above web address.
Deadlines for media accreditation applications are:
• Wednesday 1 May with accommodation.
• Friday 21 June 2013 without accommodation.
The official media hotels for the championships are the following:
– Single room: £82.80 GBP per room. (Bed & breakfast)
– Twin room: £93.60 GBP per room. (Bed & breakfast)
– Single room: £114.00 GBP per room. (Bed & breakfast)
– Twin room: £132.00 GBP per room. (Bed & breakfast)
* These rates are inclusive of VAT and thus higher than the rates previously communicated through the press release announcing the opening of accreditation.
The official European Athletics-LOC Press Conference will take place mid-morning on Friday 21 June 2013.
For all categories of hotel accommodation, the following cancellation policies will be applied.
• You will receive in the coming days/weeks an e-mail with your accommodation invoice to proceed with your payment.
• You are kindly requested to proceed with the payment no later than five (5) working days after receipt of this e-mail in order to guarantee your hotel booking.
• The confirmation of your accommodation booking will be guaranteed only after receipt of the full payment of your accommodation cost.
• Failure to adhere to these payment terms will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
• For any cancellation made up to 1 May 2013, no cancellation fee will be charged.
• For any cancellation between 1 May and 6 June 2013, 50 % of your total accommodation cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, unless room is re-sold for the same period.
• For any cancellation made as from 7 June 2013, 100 % of your total accommodation cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, unless room is re-sold for the same period.
• In case of no-show, the full stay will be charged.
Follow all the latest news from the championships at http://www.gateshead2013.com/, on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Euro_Team and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TeamChampionships