#SJA2012 Media guide: British Gymnastics
The Great Britain men’s artistic team will begin their Olympic campaign in subdivision 1 of the qualification competition on Saturday 28th July, and the women in subdivision 3 on Sunday 29th July.
Our GB female trampoline gymnast Kat Driscoll will compete on Saturday 4th August in the first flight, with the rhythmic qualifications for our group and individual Frankie Jones, taking place on Thursday 9th and Friday 10th August.
To help guide you through the proceedings British Gymnastics media team are delighted to offer a number of media resources.
You can now download the official British Gymnastics media guide which includes all historical data and records on British gymnasts in action at the Olympics Games, as well as full details on this year’s competitors, download by clicking here.
How to follow
The BG media team will be in London providing you with regular updates, to make sure you don’t miss a thing please-
· Follow us on twitter for the latest news throughout the Games – @bgmediateam
· Check the British Gymnastics Facebook page for round ups and exclusive photos.
· Read the daily reports on the British Gymnastics website..
· Sign up to British Gymnastics media distribution list for the latest press releases. Please email Olivia.email@example.com to be added to the distribution.
Gymnasts profile cards and videos
To download the gymnasts profile cards, please click here.
To view the ‘meet the team’ videos, please click here.
Photography by Alan Edwards
Alan Edwards, the British Gymnastics official photographer, will be regularly uploading high quality images throughout the gymnastics events. To visit his website, please click here.
Tim Peake will be the Games time press attaché for the British gymnastics team – firstname.lastname@example.org 07825980335
Olivia Howard will be reporting for British Gymnastics throughout the Games – email@example.com 07890 527333
- JOIN THE SJA and benefit from a recognised press card, priority entry to key events and significant discounts and members offers on a range of activities
UPCOMING SJA EVENTS
Mon Sep 24: SJA Autumn Golf Day, Muswell Hill GC. Booking details from Paul Trow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu Dec 6: 2012 SJA British Sports Awards. An Olympic year extravaganza. Note the date in your diary now. Details to be announced soon.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.