SJA membership – great value, great benefits
The SJA’s annual subscription fee is just £30 for full members, and £20 for associates.
This represents extraordinary value, as it sees our members receive*:
our recognised SJA Press card
- the ability to join AIPS, the international sports press association, and with it the internationally recognised Press card
- a copy of the SJA Yearbook, with a directory of all members
- fortnightly membership updates by email including jobs news, accreditation details for major events and advance, priority notice of all the Association’s activities
- discounted legal and accountancy fees from the SJA’s partner firms
- valuable cut-price offers from other suppliers, including Dell computers
- massive cash discounts, worth around £100 on a pair of tickets to both the SJA’s annual British Sports Awards and to the SJA British Sports Journalism Awards
- a 25 per cent discount on entry fees to the British Sports Journalism Awards
- exclusive and priority access to a range of SJA-organised events, which in 2015 included a parliamentary sport Question Time at the House of Commons, an international media reception at the Rugby World Cup, and a day at York Races
- discounted entry to all SJA events, such as our BT Sport-sponsored sporting lunches, on green fees and lunch at our two Golf Days, and on our range of other social activities
Ensure that you continue to receive all of these benefits of membership – and more – by having your subs paid promptly by completing a standing order form.