Brighton sports journalism talk postponed
Brighton University’s sports journalism Q&A session with Jim White of The Daily Telegraph and Patrick Barclay of The Times has been postponed until Monday, October 31, from 6pm, in Room H129, in Brighton University’s Hillbrow building, which is in Eastbourne (postcode: BN20 7SR).
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Any questions about the event, contact lecturer Jed Novick on 07930 400798.
SJA WORKING LUNCH: Baroness Grey-Thompson on the 2012 London Paralympics. Thu Nov 17: click here for booking details
- Who will you vote for as Britain’s Sportsman, Sportswoman and Team of the Year? See Ian Cole’s overview of the leading candidates by clicking here.
- Follow news of the SJA British Sports Award on Twitter with the hashtag #SJA2011
- Mo Farah’s historic claim on your votes By Randall Northam
- Mark Cavendish keeps his promise in his race of his life By Richard Williams
- England’s Ashes-winning cricket team are top of the world. By Ian Cole
- Laura Davies gets back on song with Solheim. By Patrick Kidd
- Alastair Cook’s tour helped drag England from the brink. By Ian Cole
- Chrissie Wellington is an Iron Lady who deserves your vote. By Steven Downes
- Nick Matthew, squash’s heir to Barrington. By Rod Gilmour
- Sarah Stevenson gets a big kick from taekwondo. By Trevor Baxter
- Walker Cup amateurs did a professional job. By Paul Trow
- How Greene boy from the valleys overcame hurdles. By Gary Baker
- SJA members can cast their votes by clicking here.
- The awards will be presented at our gala annual lunch in London on December 7. Don’t miss out on being there – click here for a ticket booking form, with SJA members entitled to buy two tickets at half the usual price.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.